PvPMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvPMu Forum

Where Players Meet

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
http://www.pvpmu.biz/ so that the server is gone u can use this

Server PvPMU Offline.... ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Giomary

Server PvPMU Offline....  ... Empty
PostSubject: Server PvPMU Offline.... ...   Server PvPMU Offline....  ... EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Good evening cordial regards for the administrators of the game sincerely the mu is very good since it goes away and does not have definite time of arrival I ask or we ask all the players to solve the problem of the server of being falling or I split it is very good but if he is still this way the fanatics not querran to play mas admin porfavor .. arrange .. this problem puts the server 24/7

Att: Giomary

Char Yam: Not Have Character in my account:x:x:x:x:x:x
Back to top Go down
Gabriiel

PostSubject: Re: Server PvPMU Offline.... ...   Server PvPMU Offline....  ... EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Yes server need be 24/7 All days Online
Back to top Go down
PVPMu
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: Server PvPMU Offline.... ...   Server PvPMU Offline....  ... EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Some problems with host, please sorry it back online now
Back to top Go down
http://www.pvpmu.biz
elfurioso

PostSubject: Re: Server PvPMU Offline.... ...   Server PvPMU Offline....  ... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Ah ok thank you very much administrator sincerely you forgive many people him ofresco not sabiamos that was happening Thank you wanted to suggest an opinion admin to the servant s4.pvpmu.biz to put a chat in the principal page of the server to be able to communicate to us all for there is if it is not many inconvenience my mail is: g4br1el_ang3l@hotmail.com Webs and Servants To be created of mu online ... any version I like much his server I am interested in the gm bought panel or to be an administrator porfavor admin wait for answers my face is Gabriel Guzman, can look in the face opr for my mail for mas rapidly: g4br1el_ang3l@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
PVPMu
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: Server PvPMU Offline.... ...   Server PvPMU Offline....  ... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:47 pm

We maybe need some GM, just apply in this section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pvpmu.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server PvPMU Offline.... ...   Server PvPMU Offline....  ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Server PvPMU Offline.... ...
Page 1 of 1